Time available for beauty treats ?

As a mom, wife, maybe a working lady too,
how much time, i.e. hours per week can you afford
for your beauty treats (hair salon, gym, nails) to professionals or at home ?

Do you try to do things at home to save time ?

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i don't work anymore, so i have from 8am to 230pm available to do whatever i want. however, when i worked, if i wanted to do something for myself (exercise, nail appointment, facial, etc), i simply added it to the daily schedule. if you want something bad enough, you will find time to do it. everyone has the same amount of hours per day..its a matter of prioritizing your activities and scheduling your time as needed.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'm super blessed that I'm a cosmetologist - so I do things to myself. With that being said it doesn't get done as often as I wish it did. 3 little divas think they deserve it much more than I do when I get those pampering things out.

csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 4:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• As a stay at home mom/wife of just one child it's easier for me I guess but my husband and I go to the gym together 4-5 times a week...I tan 2 times a week, I get my nails done once a month and I get my hair done once a month...my husband says a happy wife is a happy life and he's right! We also go shopping every other weekend for clothes and stuff and he and I go out every other weekend on dates! Sometimes more often.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I go to get a hair cut every few years (I grow it out for Locks of Love), don't get my nails done or have a membership to a gym. I've got better things to spend my time and money on.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• yes try to do things at home to save time thats the idea of a good wife...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2011