What is the best online school?

I'm in Nevada looking for an online school that takes financial aid and cost low so that I will have money left over from the aid to use on books and what not. I'm looking to mayjor as a teacher, any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.

L3ANN87

Asked by L3ANN87 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in

• You would be better off starting at your local community college and taking courses that will college transfer courses in the basics - english, math, etc. and then going to your closest university. All of them will take financial aid and most of them have many online courses, yet aren't a for profit school.

Answer by missanc at 5:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I go to Liberty University. It is voted number 1 by some surveys. It is cheap and accepts financial aid. Plus your degree will only say Liberty University and no one will know you got it online.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 5:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• try something in ur area for advice
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:03 AM on Feb. 14, 2011