Know anything about being a La Bella Basket consultant??????

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have not been with that company, but I know of a few who have. What do you want to know?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'm with La Bella Baskets!! I love it!! I make decent checks with La Bella Baskets every 2 weeks!!:-) Mesaage me if you like more info, p.m. me with your full name and email address:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• sent you an invite and message:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I was with them and didn't care for it. it's $19.95 per month for the website and the TOP commission is only 35%. The items are pretty expensive too. Just my opinion.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I know quite a bit about being a LBB consultant ; ) We have unique beautiful products, free training center, support, 2 web sites, bi-monthly pay, and much more! They provide you with all the tools to succeed and all you need to do is market your business online and/or offline. You'll do great if you choose them for your home business.
    Angelabella

Answer by Angelabella at 5:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2011