Who's a better driver, you or your DH/SO?

I'm getting to the point I HATE to ride with DH! He is always in a hurry, and will honk at the car in front of us. I tell him that just makes them sit longer, and of course, it always does. He just scares me to death, and it's just not pleasant anymore. He's a great husband and father, other than his driving. I'm not the greatest driver, but I'd rather drive than deal with him.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Dh says he is, in reality I am. My driving record and insurance proves it.

Answer by gemgem at 4:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• LOL if you asked him he would say he is.

But its really me. My lack of not hitting the house 3 times alone proves it!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Dh I hate driving!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• It depends on who you ask, but I hear you, mine likes to cruise at 90 if the traffic allows.

Answer by older at 4:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yes, it does, but after so many years I have gotten use to it, but I will tell him every time, not to impose his likes on me, if he wants to cruise at 90 to do it alone!

Answer by older at 5:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Doesn't that make you crazy, older? Sometimes I feel like just getting out and walking! LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I hear ya on that one!
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My SO.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My husband would swear to all goodness that HE is the better driver. The proof is in the check book baby! I just paid a $280.00 speeding ticket. We have one of those every couple years and they seem to always magically have his name at the top! lol Clearly, I am the better driver. :)
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 5:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My DH will say he is, but his driving scares people. He says it's just me, but a family friend heard him say that once and said "No, it's not, you are a scary driver". I LOVED that!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2011