Who plans for Valentine's Day You or hubby/SO? What are You doing , inquiring mids want to know....LOL

My DH is a true romantic, he loves to surprise me. Last yr he took me out for lobster. There were roses and wine at the table and we all know what happened in the bedroom later that night
Our 6wk old son kept us up all night....................... best laid plans

suemason84

Asked by suemason84 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Holidays

• ~~*Him*~... than again he spends most of his time/life trying to make me happy!!! He gies me everything I could want, plus more, and would walk the ends of the earth for me... regardless of the holiday. *smiles*
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• neither. we're probably not doing anything.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I guess, all corniness aside, we feel like every day is valentines day and we often get cards and flowers for each other - if money were no object, we might do more but we have a tradition to go out for heart shaped pizza with my family and this year now that our son is 3, we will start our own tradition
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• We always go out to a nice expensive restaurant and stay at the hotel we stayed at when we were first dating...The Sheraton with a hot tub in the room :) I will not say anymore...
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Nothing on Valentines day here. My husband has to work all day until almost 12 am. Blah. We already exchanged our gifts though. Maybe over the weekend I will cook something for him and the kids. But this year is basically a bust. Between his job and the flu.

Answer by gemgem at 4:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• wow lucky you!
    Dh isnt that romantic, he tries, but usually I have to plant the idea in his head. He will be gone for Vday so I made dinner on monday night. Lobster Colorado! A big juicy steak with buttery lobster on top! And I made an awesome chocolate cake that I poke holes in and drizzled rasberry preserves, and topped with hot fudge! So good!
    Dh did remember to bring me flowers and chocolates. I love my husband and appreciate the effort.. but the flowers were hideous haha They were roses, dyed blue (of all colors) in some sort of solution that wont make them wilt.. their real flowers, but dont die.. I guess. But it's the thought that counts, right?!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Cassie may I have your recipe for the lobster colorado, your meal sounds wonderful
    suemason84

Comment by suemason84 (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Nothing. My husband has to escort the body of a fallen soldier back to his home. I won't see him for a week. Valentine's Day will either be a day early or when he gets back.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Dh likes to surprise me. I like being surprised. The best Valentine's present he ever gave me was a book of poems about me that he wrote and he made the book. The poems spannedover 2 years :-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:58 AM on Feb. 12, 2011