• In the Spotlight:

When the hubby is away I always want to dye my hair.. why is that do you think?

So Dh is gone for 3 months for a school in Georgia and like clock work my Hair dye hankering kicked in.. each of his deployments I dyed my hair too. The first it was this awesome red, the 2nd was a little crazy, bleach blond on top, bright red underneath. I didnt keep it long, but it was an experiment. Now I want to go rich brunette, or auburn..
Why do I always want to dye my hair when he leaves? It's just interesting to me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I do the same thing.... I think the whole reason behind is it is when he's home its more likely going to come up in a conversation that you are dying you hair... but when they are gone on deployments and you change it when they come back they are like WOW... a new change... and after they've been gone for so long you want to look HOT for them and new hair is the way to go....especially for that attention that you crave... The only down fall for me is I to go on deployments since we both are in the military and I cant go drastic like I want too like your blond and red... but I did go from Black to Blond from blond with added low lights to bleach blond to a rich brunette... now I'm back to blond since he is now back on his deployment roll again...LOL... I say go for it girl... make the change!
    lynn.cox22

Answer by lynn.cox22 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Frustration...that he's away probably.
    MelanieD154

Answer by MelanieD154 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• When I break up with a boyfriend I always dye and cute my hair... I just made an appt to go back blonde lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• you want to create new color to see his reaction...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2011