I am doubting my faith-help Christians...

I am a Christian and doubting my faith. Do you have any book recommendations? I do have a bible btw. Anyhow, how about the case for Christ, is that a good book for those in doubt? thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• That is a good book, but I found it hard to read. How about something a bit less technical like THE BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND by Joyce Meyer?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• any videos?
    Anonymous

• You could go to InTouch.Org and look through the sermon list. There very well may be a message on there that would help you out. Pastor's name is Charles Stanley.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Battfield of the Mind is GREAT!! And she has a video series on the same topic! Also a great website is lifechurch.tv they have fantastic messages you can watch online for free :)
    mandyh0319

Answer by mandyh0319 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Joyce Meyers is great and you can watch her videos online at her website for free here: http://www.joycemeyer.org/OurMinistries/Broadcast/

Dreamlander

Answer by Dreamlander at 6:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• depends on what you are doubting. if its pauline christianity, you are very sane.

would love to chat.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• The Shack
    Especially if you consider yourself somewhat unconventional or if you struggle with the good and bad in life and how God relates to it-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 11:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• what is pauline christianity?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I was going to suggest The Battlefield of the Mind as well. You may also want to consider fasting for a time.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:48 AM on Feb. 12, 2011