Would you go into a relationshp with someone like this?

I met this guy and he is so sweet! He treats me like a queen and my children as if they were his own. But he is bi-polar and he's also not that educated( well he has problems with spelling and stuff like that). He does a lot for me and I appreciate it. But I'm not sure if I should get in a relationship with him because I feel as if we are on different levels( as far as him being "under-educated"( I know that's not a word,lol). What do you think? Am I just being an insensitive bitch about his problems?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• No... but does he have a job??
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• i don't see why you couldn't have a relationship with someone who has problems spelling and stuff..that is a bit insensitive to me
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I would do the same thing! If it bothers you NOW -- you KNOW it would bother you later on. Why waste the time?
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• If he is bi-polar, that would be a concern. Have you seen him when he at the high end and at the low end? The education part should not be a problem, but the other very well could cause you and your children some big time trouble.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• It will grow. Move on and hurt him as little as possible.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• If you have doubts now, youll have doubts later. No point in wasting your time.
    Kayere

Answer by Kayere at 5:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• The bi-polar thing would bother me. i have a friend that was married to a woman who had it and if you dont take your meds, your days can affect everyone else's and you have to really be ready to deal and help him with it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• No. Dealing with someone who is bi-polar is more than I would want to deal with. Plus, if I already have second thoughts and concerns about him, I would end the relationship. No point in dragging out something if I'm already having issues and doubts.

SweetSprinkles

Answer by SweetSprinkles at 5:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Teach him what you want him to know...idk...?
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Is the bi-polar controlled by meds? That is for more of a concern than the education.

Personally I would move on before each of you fall more.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2011