AT&T - Which phone should I choose?

Okay, so I generally asking personal opinions and if any of you have had the phones I am going to list below and if you loved or like them.

Lets rate them from worst to best also please, 1-10.

Currently I have a Samsung Magnet. I rate it at about a 3.

Here are my upgrade options :
Palm Pre Plus
Palm Pixi Plus
Blackberry Torch

I have no idea about any Palm phones, but my gut is telling me to go with Blackberry. Feedback ladies? Thanks!

Razelda

Asked by Razelda at 6:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Technology

• I LOVE my Torch.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Oh and I didn't rate the others because I know nothing about them, but I really do love my Torch
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Generally speaking, I meant someone rate their phones if you have owned them so that works =). The Samsung I have is the worst phone ever. The camera feature sucks, I can't add a micro SD card into it so it's super slow, and I can't access over half of my contacts. =/. It's just really bugged and I am SO excited to get a new phone. Though I can tell you the Samsung is resilient! I have thrown that stupid thing more times than I can count and it hasn't broken yet. =P
    Razelda

Comment by Razelda (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'm looking to get a new phone so I have no advice but I do want to see what others have to say.
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 6:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Well, I would rate my Torch a 10.
    I have only had it for four months, but my last Blackberry (the Pearl) lasted for 2 1/2 years. That's over a year longer than any of my other phones.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I would go with the Blackberry Torch. I just like Blackberrys for some reason that is what I plan on going with.
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011