What do you do to release your stress?

i have a beautiful little girl who is at her terrible 2 stage...drive me crazy...lol
my hubby within the last year has become really sick and doctors dont know what going on with him, he has a mri appointment next friday. My dad is pretty sick and is going downhill every day.
My satilite provider cut out sat without letting us no they were going too
tonight the phone company cut our phone.
we are moving closer to family soon so i can get a job and support us seems how hubby is too sick to work or take care of our daughter.we are currently liveing on his unemployment checks which is soon going to run out....i dont know what to do all this stress is not good on me or the family. I just need to no how to get rid of some of this stress i am trying soo hard to stay strong!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Listen to music, it helps me sing my lungs out.. I feel better every time!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I agree. Listen to music, it helps. I love running, it's kinda freeing and helps me with my stress. Go and get mani pedi, just do something for yourself. I'm sorry your going through so much, I hope that helps. Good luck!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Honey just take one day at a time. Try to think of the things that you really need to survive and don't let the unimportant things bother you. I know it is easy for me to say this but You can get through this.......Simplify, simplify, simplify......Pray and know we are praying for you and your family too.Hugs!!
    runningmom5505

Answer by runningmom5505 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I am going through the same thing ... I exactly know HOW it feels to be On ur shoes. I can relate the feelings the STRESS ur going through right now, think the POSITIVE side of everything. U CAN DO IT,just be POSITIVE,PRAY A LOT,& COUNTING BLESSING IN TIMES of HARDSHIPS helps, it makes u feel better. Good luck w/ u & ur family.... GOD BLESS!!!
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 8:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Before bed try meditation and a little classical music! Peace.....
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2011