How do i know if iam preg?

be fore i go take a test i need to know if iam really preg...... my tummy gottn big and hard i feel some movement ........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That is agood question. I found out when I was pregnant around three months almost four. I think you should take a test or go see a doctor. Also did you have any symptoms because I never had any.
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• The only way to know if you're pregnant is to take a test. Food can cause your stomach to get bigger and gas can cause you to think you feel movement. How would you know if you are "really preg" without taking a test that gives you the answer? If you don't want to spend the money on the test then call a DR or go to planned parenthood. Either way, you won't know your answer till you pee on a stick
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Well, if you don't want to take a test. I guess you'll find out if you eventually give birth . Otherwise,The only way to know, is to take a test.

SweetSprinkles

Answer by SweetSprinkles at 7:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• A test is HOW you "really know" if you are pregnant. I always say, if you've had sex, there is a chance you are pregnant. Other things to consider are, have you missed a period, or are you late? When was your last period? When did you have sex? Did you use any sort of protection? If so, what?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• If you're pregnant enough to feel movement, then a test would be positive. Be aware that GAS also can be felt, and feels a lot like movement. How would you know you're pregnant before a test? Why do you HAVE to know before taking a test??
    Pee on the keyboard and check back in 2 minutes, we'll let you know.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Musicpisces... :) I like that idea, if everyone confused about pregnancy peed on their keyboard cafemom wouldn't be asked 500 billion times a day "am I pregnant". I think you've stumbled upon a solution for the greater good.
    Anonymous

• frustrated

san78

Answer by san78 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughtermusicpisces

san78

Answer by san78 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• eye rollingWhen you see a baby popping out of your vagina, then you'll know for sure!!

Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2011