Tilted cervix and uterus all the way to the right.. adult content

So today i went to get my iud checked because i was having some discomfort on my right side during sex. my dr said its not the iud, its because my uterus is all the way to the right, and when DF and i have sex, he pushes my cervix into my uterus. and at my last appt before that i found out that i have a tilted cervix.

will these 2 things make it more difficult to get pregnant again? (i forgot to ask my dr :/) they werent like this before i had my son.

momma_2b_2010

Asked by momma_2b_2010 at 7:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• please bump, if you dont know!:)
    momma_2b_2010

Comment by momma_2b_2010 (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I know I have a tipped uterus and it doesn't complicate becoming pregnant, but can lead to an increase in having a c-section. I'm not sure about the cervix part though, so here's a bump! Also if you don't find your answer on here you could call your Dr office in the am and just tell the nurse you forgot to ask your dr a question when you were in the office, and you were just wondering the above. They can probably tell you yes or no over the phone if you're wanting just general information. Good Luck!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 2:12 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• It CAN but it doesn't mean it will.

MOST often the main thing ath causes issues is when the cervix is facing back up toward the uterus.

I don't know that your DH is pushing the cervix "into" the uterus because the cervix is apart of your uterus and if it were to become inverted you would have a medical emergency.

He CAN however be hitting it. That's actually quite common during a non-fertile phase. I would suggest you check your cervix feel exactly where it is and how it's positioned so that you can turn accordingly after sex to help the semen move to that area.

Charting will help A LOT with determining when you are fertile and increase your chances significantly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Feb. 12, 2011