Question for mother of multiples.

I am a single mother with two sets of twins. I have two 4 year olds (boy/girl) and two year olds (boy/girl). We live in a three bedroom house and am going crazy because I can't seem to get organized. My washer and dryer is in the kitchen and if you can imagine, clothes are always everywhere. They just had birthdays October and November then Christmas. So my house is being overrun with gifts. Toys, clothes and stuff that won't stay where it goes. Its like like my ex litterally bought the toy store at christmas and brough it to my little house!!! I'm thinking of putting all beds in one room and making the other a room for all their stuff. Any ideas?? I'm pulling my hair out here. lol. I just feel so overwhelmed!

tornadotwinsx2

Asked by tornadotwinsx2 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Wow. I can't even imagine 2 sets of twins 2 years apart. I'm not surprised you're overwhelmed. The only thing I can suggest is not giving them all the presents at once but saving some in your attic (?) and pulling them out in the summer. Maybe ask a relative to take some of the stuff to donate to children who don't have much.

Beest of luck to you.

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2011