Have your mil live with you or sleep on on bed of nails?

I'll take the nails please! lol

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 7:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'll take the nails. I'd even take the nails if they were coated in fecal matter. The ensuing sepsis would be far less painful.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• More nails please ; )
    Dreamlander

Answer by Dreamlander at 8:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I say "Move on in, Mom!" She is the best MIL there is! It's sad that others don't have one like mine.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Jokingly of course I'd rather the nails. Reality I'd never allow MIL even in my house. She physically abused my dh and sooooo much more. She wont admit to any wrong-doings.Her own kids wont talk to her. If I saw her even attempting to step foot on my lawn I'd have the cops over here so fast her had would spin!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 8:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Sign me up for the bed of nails lol.... j/k she's not all that bad, just really nosy lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 8:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• nails, and I would make her sleep on them
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 10:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• MIL easily. I even invited her to live with us when FIL died 18 months ago. She would drive me nuts but not in a mean way. And she lets me call her The Battle Ax. LOL.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'll take the MIL, only I would immediately go get an outside job of ANY KIND, so she wouldn't be in my face all day. She is better than a bed of nails, but she is literally a CLEAN FREAK; hates plants and animals too, and would constantly be making meals full of salt and fat, which I can't eat but DH loves. So......
    dotsicle

Answer by dotsicle at 8:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• bed of nails
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• live with me 100%......... actually about 5 yrs ago I asked them to come stay with us for a month every year so the kids get to know how wonderful they are. (we live on opposite coasts) And I was thrilled when they accepted. They come for a month every year and then a 1-2 week visit at some other point in the year.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2011