Why are men so stuipd when it comes to there women and family?

hothoney

Asked by hothoney at 7:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• They don't appreciate what they have sometimes.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Mine's not.  Maybe your question should be "Why is my man so stupid when it comes to me and our children?"  What's yours being stupid about?

SweetSprinkles

Answer by SweetSprinkles at 7:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Maybe it's your choice in men? Because my husband is wonderful!

Answer by missanc at 7:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• IDK. My husband is the kind of stupidity currently. We are seperated, waiting for divorce papers to show up. And he hasn't called to speak to his son in 6 days now. And yes, my little guy calls and leaves him voice mails whenever he brings up his dad ... he is 2 1/2. I just don't get it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 7:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• KING of stupidity
    2BlondeBabies

• Not all men are that way. I have an amazing husband. I'm guessing its your choice in men.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 8:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• You mean "Why are SOME men so stupid when it comes to their women and family?"

Sorry the guys you've come across are stupid, but not all of them are. I have THE best Man in existence, and He is far from stupid - especially when it comes to me and Our Son. He is THE most amazing and wonderful Husband and Daddie, and a total Family Man. There is NO ONE better than my sexy Hubbie.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'm with some of the others on this one. While mine has his moments of temp. loss of logic, (mainly b/c I handle the day-to-day operations around here) he's a good guy. He loves us, provides for us, etc. We are blessed. Give your man a swift kick in the butt & tell him what you want. A good husb requires, time, patience & lots of training! -LOL :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Some men are, but not mine. In order to further answer this question as to "why" I would have to know what your man did exactly.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 8:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• i call it testosterronitiass
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2011