Valentine gift ideas for my dd?

My dd loves Sunflowers and I was thinking of getting her a big watering can and put a shovel and gloves and seeds inside it. Any other suggestions on what to put in the watering can to add a Valentines Day look? We live out west by the way, so our planting season will be starting pretty early here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Holidays

• My GD saw the Hallmark commercial for the 'Bug'um" she has mentioned so many times how much she would like to wake up to that. It is actually just being kicked off for V-day...it is something they will be carrying on throught the year. They already have little cute motivational notes out. It was worth it to see her face. I think it may help me to praise her more often. I try hard..but sometimes her brothers extreme special needs drain my attention. I think the gardening stuff is a great idea if it fits her interests. Maybe a disposable camera to document the growing, caring and then the harvest?
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• This picture has a little hat.     Kid's Barbie 5 Piece Gardening Set
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• how old is your DD??
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 6:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2011