Why do I always feel like he is cheating on me?

xochitle

Asked by xochitle at 8:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Insecurity Vs intuition.....

BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• insecure?

Anonymous

• You are either insecure or he really is cheating.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 8:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Because you lost trust, and probably for a good reason, this is why forgiving unfaithfulness always leads back to square one.

Answer by older at 8:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• What does he do that makes you think he's cheating?

SweetSprinkles

Answer by SweetSprinkles at 8:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I knew a girl that always said that & she was right. Her Fiance told my DH about all his escapades. I'm sure it continued after they were married. I think that sometimes we know the truth but we choose not to accept it. I hope that is not the case for you. GL.
    Anonymous

• because he's being sneaky and giving you too many excuses?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• It could simply be your own insecurity or he's really giving you reason to be suspicious. Have you always felt like he's hiding something from you? Has something in his behavior/attitude changed lately? Has something changed with you, like fighting with friends and/or family that has you doubting the people close to you?
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I know how you feel. I used to feel the same way and still catch myself thinkin it sometimes. But i drove myself crazy with it. I thought mine was because things used to not be so good between us, i just felt like he wasnt in love with me and that he could care less except on a few occasional days, and because i have had so many guys cheat on me in the past....But i think that i stopped making myself crazy with it when he started acting right and showing me everyday he loves me and cares, but then th crazy came out in me again and thought, was he cheating on me until now??? My point is, its normal to feel that way, its scary and you dont wanna go through it and find out he has been cheating for X amount of time, but then again, you could ruin your relationship driving yourself crazy with it. So try to give hoim the benefit of the doubt unless something is really fishy!
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Without more information I will say your insecure.
    FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 12:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2011