Weirdest dream gets best answer!

Can you top mine?
Last night I dreamed that I was breastfeeding a black baby doll that turned into a real baby,but its eyes kept falling out and I'd push them back in. So imagine a real baby with doll eyes that fall out and you can see the red,raw eye sockets!
Nasty huh?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had a nightmare awhile back that I was taking rocks from my celler to make a rock garden, and among to rocks I found the arms of two toddlers that were both severed between the wrists and elbows, and the two arms were holding hands. That's the wierdest freakyist dream I can remeber at the moment
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• That sounds more like a nightmare!! I recently had a dream that I had an ultrasound (I am pregnant) and they told me there is something wrong with the baby so I had to deliver the baby early. So I gave birth to a perfectly health kitten. LOL And then, the part that bothered me the most is that I wouldn't even hold the new kitten baby... gave it to the nurse and said to take it away I didn;t want a cat, I want a baby. I'm not the type of person that would give my babies away in real life no matter what!!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• While I was preggers I dreamed that I walked past the room with all my newly put together baby things and realized there was a newborn in the rocker. It was all shriveled and looked at me sadly and in a quivering voice said "mama, feed me." I thought I forgot about my baby.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I rarely if ever remember my dreams anymore but there is one I had as a kid that creeped me out back then. I was dreaming that me, my sister and my aunt were going to the theater to see Adam's Family Values. We go in and my aunt and me go right while my sister goes left. My sister then falls into an old unused ticket booth. She she stands back up she doesn't look the same. her face has now taken on a melted look and her features are no longer in the right place. Her eyes are hanging out of her face, one ear is at the top of her head while the other is on her chin and there's blood everywhere.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 11:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• When I was a teenager, I had one where for some reason, my house was filled with water. Oddly nothing was floating about or anything, just me. 

The water was not up to the ceiling or anything but I had to swim through my house being I could not walk, obviously. What made it weird for me was, why wasn't the furniture and everything else in the house floating? Like my posters of Shawn -and David Cassidy, Donny Osmond and Leif Garrett not all messed up coming off the walls, or anything floating around that was light weight? 

I swam through the house and I got the front door, looked outside and nothing was weird or wrong. Why wasn't the water like leaking from the house doors, or old casement type windows? And WHY didn't all the water run out of the house when I opened the door? THAT was freaking me the far hell out!! It was like a time warp or something!! 

( CONT. )
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• (CONT. )

I opened the front door and I looked outside, thinking the water would leave the house in a big gush like in the movies.....and it didnt!
    The sun was shining the front yard was nice and dry, but I was having to swim around inside the house with my head above the water!

That was the weirdest dream Ive ever had I think. That and getting left behind in a department store as a kid! My Mom had left me and I was there all night long...trying on loads of clothes, running around the 3 levels of the store and then eating popped pop corn from the candy/snack counter. Drinking a fountain drink, eating a few pieces of candy from the display case.

Not once wondering WHY my Mom left me and did not come find me, or WHY I didn't use the telephone to call home or the operator! LOL Weird child I was I guess !
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:30 AM on Feb. 12, 2011