Not a question just follow up on one earlier. they are calling for a federal investigation on the hospital who let the patient die in there parking lot.

also the hospital haS a video tape of what happened but will not release it.

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• yeah , i live close to this hosp. , unbelievable , laws may change now we will see.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• They shut down a hospital near me for doing that a few yrs back

Answer by admckenzie at 9:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Good!
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 9:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• This happened at the same hospital my boys were born. According to the Oregonian he drove himself to the hospital and crashed into a post right outside the ER, apparent heart attack, he, according to sources, was out there 20 mins before being spotted by an officer leaving the hospital. This officer was working on a unrelated case. Unbelievable that no-one noticed anything!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Sorry, I'm not for that. You don't really say what happened so I don't have a clue what you are talking about specifically.
    The federal government has no business in that kind of thing. They can sue the hospital and they should have already turned them in. Just like the Medical board, they have many routes to go through if you have a hospital complaint. Bad things happen daily at hospitals and you don't go crying to the government when they do.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I had not heard about this. When did it happen? Where? How? Why? Outrageous.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I agree with steph. This does need to be very carefully looked into because from what you've said, OP, it's really terrible. But this is not the job of the federal government. This is the job of the Medical Board. I'm sure the publicity alone, not to mention the probability of lawsuit will have the Board going over this with a fine-toothed comb and making sure the guilty parties are found and fired. But again, the federal government has no business being involved here.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• we can only hope. We got enough problems here without stuff like this.
    peace013

Comment by peace013 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• TOOTOBUSY Go to my ? on the news i told the story on there to long to repeat sorry
    peace013

Comment by peace013 (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• This is unbelievable, somebody needs to go to jail…
    God bless him and his family.
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 1:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2011