Due w/ my 3rd child..

first boy! i was induced w/ my other two.. but had really long hard labors so im not going to be induced this time unless medically necessary again. BUT if i am not induced, and my water breaks, and all that stuff, it will be my first labor that way:)

what is ONE thing of advice youd pass on to those going in labor? For some reason i feel like im not prepared!

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 9:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I felt that way when I was pregnant with my second because I had been induced with my first. First I want to say, don't worry you WILL know when you go into labor. Next, get to the hospital quickly because every child after the first comes more quickly than the one before it. I was in labor with my daughter (after being induced) for 15 hours. I knew I was in labor with my son and sat at home for a while before going to the hospital, once I got to where the contractions were 5 minutes apart things started moving very very quickly and I was only at the hospital for 2 hours before he was born. If I were to get pregnant again, I would want to be at the hospital before my contractions got to 5 minutes apart, lol.
    BUT I promise you, you will know when you are in labor and you will know what to do.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Educate yourself on everything to do with labor and delivery is all I can say. Peeing every hour helps too in labor.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 9:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2011