Anybody have this problem? TMI!TMI! adult content

Okay so AF decided to show herself after 3 months yesterday and i was only spotting literally there was nothing on the pad. Well when i woke up this morning i was really tired because i couldn't sleep all night because i could literally feel the blood just gushing out of me and when i stood up i had to run to the bathroom because not only did i feel like i was about to pass out I could just feel blood falling out of me when i sat down i passed a blood clot the size of a preemie baby and the pad well lets just say i was soaked in blood from my crotch plus some down. Well after that and all day today I have felt tired and weak. I can barely hold my eyes open and im dizzy and basically out of it and not only that when i feel the blood just gush it feels like th spawn of satan just grew spikes all around its body and im trying to give birth to him and it feels like imwide open down there. I thought about going to the E.R. but i have a Dr. Appt. tuesday. what do ya'll think?

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 9:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Health

• I'd go to the ER, you may be having a miscarriage or hemorrhage

shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I had taken numerous amounts of pregnancy tests i only had 4 or 5 positives barely positives but the rest (9 or 10) were negative so i don't think its a miscarriage
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Do you think you are going to live till Tuesday? I would take my ass to the hospital, pronto. But, that's just me. I don't do pain. I would have definitely called my Dr. today, while the office was open. They can fit emergencies in, now you are looking at a whole weekend, i say take your ass to the hospital, and if you are too dizzy to drive, have someone drive you.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• You didn't have a period for 3 months? Did you just give birth 3 months ago? If not it may be a miscarriage unfortunately. Blood clots that big are not normal. You need to take an iron supplement. You are probably anemic now. It sounds like you are because you lost a lot of blood and you said you are out of it and dizzy.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 9:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• a barely positive would indicate that there was some pregnancy hormone there, which make me believe even more that this is a miscarriage
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• "Barely positive" is still positive. You probably did have a miscarriage. The reason some of those tests were neg. is because some of them didn't pick up on the pregnancy hormone because one a miscarriage takes place the hormone level drops. Go to the E.R.!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 9:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• If i was you i'd be getting myself some medical attention ASAP
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• weakness and dizziness is a sign of to much blood loss go to the ER.

bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I also had a blood test and it came out negative. And if i would have called my dr he would have told me if it gets worse then come in they NEVER listen to me. I was actually at the dr yesterday talking to him about the no period thing and he said well there isn't much i can do for you and ive tried talkin to my mom about it and shes kinda blowin it over her shoulder. and my fiance isn't home. I actually never even thought of it bein a miscarriage until you mentioned it.
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Go to the ER. That happened to me when I was 19. I hemorrhaged.

Osstie

Answer by Osstie at 9:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011