WYR

Have a natural birth (no drugs) or a c-section?

i had 3 kids, with no drugs... (there was no time... they were coming too fast lol)

Sarah26

Asked by Sarah26 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in

• c section ! just lay there and do nothing. lol you get extra time to heal and people feel more sorry for you. you can milk it for all it's worth.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• if i get drugs with the c section, than c it is.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 10:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Natual birth, no drugs. Give birth and you're pretty much back to normal. C-sections are brutal. Did you know they pull your uterus out of your belly to sew it back up nd then stuff it back in there. I had kids both ways and if I had had the C-section first there would not have been any more babies.
    mimistime

Answer by mimistime at 11:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'd rather have the natural birth with no drugs...in fact, I tried to do just that, but ended up with a c-section after pushing to two hours. I was not happy about that at all, but I'm glad he was safe and healthy however it happened. I wanted to be able to walk around and didn't want an epideral. I hated getting the spinal and having an oxygen mask on my face; I can deal with pain but I don't like feeling helpless and immobile. The healing period takes a lot longer with a c-section too.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Natural that 's how I had both babies
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• c-section
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• had 4 with no drugs
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No drugs..wish I could've done it, but hey. It was still a perfect Labor and Birth that Blessed me with THE perfect Baby Boy. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Natural, the only 1 I've had my labor was 5hrs and 10 minutes and out she came and she was natural and they sent me home the next day!
    Xanthlover67

Answer by Xanthlover67 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• c section
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 11:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

Next question in
WYR

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
What did u want to be when "you grow up?"