Money is no issue- what changes would you make to have your fantasy life?

For me, neither dh or I would work. we would spend all day playing with our daughter and doing volunteer work as a family. We would take one super awesome beach vacation ever single year and do lots of camping.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would work, but only part time. We would move closer to our temple and I would have a brand new convertable Camaro
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I would have a horse ranch/rescue on TONS of land.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'd travel a lot

Answer by admckenzie at 9:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• we would work but not as hard, spend lots of time with our children, FINALLY go to disneyland or world possible both, and buy our RV to go on a LOOOOOONG road trip...................... live it up man
    wisdomfrmsuffer

Answer by wisdomfrmsuffer at 9:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Have the baddest house on the block!!! Inside and out. I would travel the world visting awesome places with my son Going to a job I loved everyday. And meet some of the celebrities I would like to meet and not be star struck lol :)
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 10:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Honestly, I don't think I'd change much except that $$$ wouldn't have to be an issue in everything I do and that would be nice!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I would travel the world with my two year old. My dream is to take her to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2011