What "bad" foods do/did you still eat while pregnant?

I still have a coke now and then. Also I've had a couple of sandwhiches with deli meat in my 28 weeks.

EwansMommy

Asked by EwansMommy at 9:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You do realize that the US is the only place that actually utilizes dietary restrictions... holy hell... I ate what sounded good.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Coke -- mexican food -- :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• feta cheese
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I do more physical stuff than I am supposed to. I have a soda every once in awhile because I'm craving it.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• oh sorry this is just about food.. hahaha... I also eat more junk than I am supposed to.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I had big time cravings for bleu cheese when I was pregnant with my 1st. I ate it all the time. I had caffeine pretty often too. My kids are perfectly healthy.
    Osstie

Answer by Osstie at 9:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I am only 8 weeks pregnant, but I still eat subs that have deli meat on them...Anytime in the future that I will eat deli meat, and this might be good for everyone else...before you eat it, fry it in a pan..then those germs or whatever will be gone because it was "cooked". I still eat sweets, and lots of ice cream :)
    ajfoster88

Answer by ajfoster88 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I can't bear the thought of cooked cold cuts, sorry. I'll just risk it. lol Sometimes you just have to unclench and hope for the best. Am I right or am I right? ;-)
    EwansMommy

Comment by EwansMommy (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Coke for sure. It helped me get rid of my bad headaches.
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 9:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I ate hotdogs, deli sandwiches, lobster...I had a sip of Pepsi here and there too, but I most gave up caffeine.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2011