Do your ears ring and do you go slightly deaf when you... adult content

have an orgasm? Not all the time but sometimes I go deaf for a couple minutes after an O. Weird or normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Health

• No. I've never had that or heard of it.
    Osstie

Answer by Osstie at 9:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• that's your blood pressure rising

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• You may want to check your blood pressure as those are the signs. Especially when laying down, your blood pressure tends to rise (with high blood pressure).
    Dreamlander

Answer by Dreamlander at 9:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I have had that happen not often but occasionally. And my blood pressure is fine. Other then that I don't know what is causing it, the only thing I have been able to think of that triggered it was being to hot but I don't know if that was it. Hot shower, hot tub... -shrugs- all other times I haven't had it happen.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• That happens to me sometimes. I just thought it was me. haha! Good to know I'm not alone. My blood pressure is always normal so I guess it is just in the moment thing.
    kristinashley24

Answer by kristinashley24 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My blood pressure is totally normal and that happens to me too. Usually when I have an orgasm (particularly strong ones) while upright or if I sit up shortly after. I always kinda figured it was the blood rushing from my head, not a rise or drop in blood pressure. I have also taken my blood pressure immediately after sex (I had high blood pressure when I was pregnant with my daughter and didn't want to keep having sex if it was making it worse) and my blood pressure was LOWER (by a lot) than it was when I was just lying in bed.

If anything it's low blood pressure, I think :) Orgasms are a great stress reliever and my midwife recommends sex as a way to keep blood pressure in line during pregnancy (or any time lol).
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2011