In the spirit of Valentine's Day, let's play a little kiss and tell... adult content

Tell about your first kiss... Was it akward and uncomfortable or did you see stars? How old were you?

I was 15... He had an ear ring and in 1986, that make him a bad boy. I knew he was going to kiss me before he did it. Too bad he had just smoked a cigarette... Completely ruined the experience for me. Luckily I have had lots of time to make up for that first botched opportunity.

mimistime

Asked by mimistime at 10:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was 14, and sadly we were at a church camp and we were playing something called the undergroung, kinda like the slaves did but instead of the slaves it was christians and we had to make it to a certian spot and not get caugtht. we were allowed to team up and this guy and i had been dating for about 3 weeks, he was 16 and i thought that was so wild. LoL! Anyway, me, him and two others were in a team and then we decided to split up. He and I were at the edge of the woods dtrying to wait for a chance t run, and i was looking up at the stars, and he gently turned my face toward his and kissed me. It was absolutly wonderdul! I was lucky and had a wonderful first kiss!! :)
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• It was spin the bottle and I was in the 2nd grade...the next kiss didnt happen till I was in 7th
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• 6th grade. I don't remember bells and whistles. I remember being afraid a teacher would catch us!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• mine was a stolen kiss at age 10 with a much older guy who I ended up losing my virginity to at age 12. He was a married man and I laid the lip lock on him in the backseat of my older brother's car while his wife sat in the front with my brother bitching about their trip to Japan. W were picking them up from the airport. I had been crushing on him for 4 years. I definately saw stars
    Anonymous

• 13.first love. still very good freinds to this day. Later in life, he became freinds with my now husband. too funny.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 10:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I can still remember the excitement.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I kiss some dude when I was like 15 doing spin the bottle. It was closed mouth. Lasted less less than a sec n felt guilty for awhile. God was going to punish me. I was raised a catholic and was told to be afraid of God. :(
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 1:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2011