Asking for prayer, please.

Tomorrow my husband and I will be photographing/videotaping a memorial service for a young mother killed in an accident and her first baby who only lived 3 days. If you're only going to pray for one person, please pray for the husband/father of the ones who've passed away. But if you can find it in your heart to pray for my husband and me, too, that would be appreciated. I feel so selfish asking for prayer for us when obviously the family needs it so much more. However, as he and I were talking about volunteering our services in this manner, we both expressed concern about breaking down and not doing them justice because of the tears and trembling. Especially since I'm 28 weeks pregnant with our first little girl (second child). I don't in any way want to make this about us, I just ask that you lift up everyone involved tomorrow. It is going to be a very tough day, for sure. Again, any prayers would be appreciated. Thanks.

EwansMommy

Asked by EwansMommy at 10:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• God is going to honor your selflessness. In fact He has already reserved mercy for you and your husband in abundance.
    Shattered-ness is being made whole through His grace and His strength is already rooted in your spirit. Our Father will carry you and your husband through this. You, your husband, her husband and all of her family will be in my prayers tonight, tomorrow and in the days and weeks/months to come.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 11:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'll pray for her family.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I will say prayers for you all..I was about that much pregnant when I had to go to the furneal of my wonderful Nana
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Will do :-) I will pray for all inolved
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 10:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I ask that strength is given to all parties involved.Let the weak say I am strong.May you have peace in your hearts.
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 10:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Thanks, ladies!
    EwansMommy

Comment by EwansMommy (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• ~*Prayers*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Lots of prayers!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:11 AM on Feb. 14, 2011