Kids getting sick

how come the little ones always manage to get sick or have a change for the worse on a friday night..not during the week so you can go see your doc..no you have to go to the er.
my 2 1/2 yr old (and the ret of us except of my husband) battled a common cold..now he developed a rash all over his body(patches of rash). this is just great! a friend told me her son had same symptoms and he was diagnosed with strep throat. PLease,Lord, not with a 3mos old in the house!I'm already tired lol

Same experience with the bad timing?

Must be linked to the "waking-up-when-parents-wanna-eat" timing hehe

Davina85

Asked by Davina85 at 10:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Health

• ~*Smiles*~ because when all else fails... "Murphy's Law"
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yep. My youngest always manages to do something on a weekend or holiday. He had a seizure once on a Sunday and the on call doc told me to head to the ER. I told him I didn't want to because there were sick people there. Turns out DS was one of them. He had strep, and that is what set off the seizure (he has epilepsy and it's one of his triggers.) Then 2 months later on a Sat. night he broke his finger and sheared off the nail - 4 stitches and a huge splint later. Nothing but fun with this one.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2011