• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever experienced cramping off and on and shortness of breath on Week 28 of pregnancy?

Has anyone ever had period like cramping off and on the 28th week . I started to get pains a couple weeks ago but only when I was walking or moving excessively it wouldn't stay for very long or come very often but today I have been having them more frequent. I also have a hard time breathing and get dry mouth alot. I don't have any bleeding so far and not that much discharge, I did call my OBGYN and they said it maybe just the baby stretching the muscles out.

babydoll845

Asked by babydoll845 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• im 38 weeks and i still experience it even more everyday, something about where the baby is pressing and stretching, my doc told me the same thing your OB said. it goes away after a while but i def know its the weirdest feeling i didnt feel like this with my daughter but this time around its been alot
    mama2r

Answer by mama2r at 11:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2011