I need some advice

ok, I know how stupid and immatur this sounds but here goes.
A few years back I made friend with a girl. Webecame friends quickly and it seemed we had a lot in common. It ended up that she was one of those people that leach off other peoples personality. Everything she told me about herself was a lie. This included things like her boyfriend beating her, her mother dying, misscarrages ect. In the time we were friends she stole money, make-up, clothing andmore from me. When I stoped hanging out with her she started telling people I stole from her. It got to the point she tried to become me. She would take what I told her about my childhood and say it happened to her. She did everything I did including becoming pregnant 6 months afte me.
The problem is that she has found her way back to the edge of my friends group and has taking a liking to an aquatance of mine. She has cheated on every guy she has been with and uses guys because she thinks she can get things from them. I don't want her near my friends and I don't want her sniffing around them looking for her next victim. And more than that I don't know how to handle it if I have to be a close quarters social situation.
Any advice would behelpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• First, go rent the movie, "Single White Female"....Secondly, if your circle of friends are true friends, then they'll be able to see right through her. I don't think I'd worry about it. People come and go in and out of your life all the time...she'll pass.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Just stick with your true friends and stay away from her as much as you can. Make your self busy if she comes around or near you, and politely make it known to her you want nothing to do with her. Like DMac08 said, your true friends will be the ones that stick with you, and the ones that aren't won't.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Living on lies can keep getting deeper, then there won't be anyway out. She probably wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in the face. She'll never have a good relationship because of what she does. But look at it this way, one day she's going to do it to the wrong person and she will pay for it in the long run. If I were you, I would tell your friends that you don't want your life talked about to her or any other friends of hers. Your true friends will understand why, and hopefully she will eventually get the picture.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I agree with previous answers. Explain to your friends why you do not want to be involved with her again and advise them to proceed with caution. Your real friends will heed your advice and see through her. Meanwhile, stay away from her or if in her company, call her on her bluffs and expose her if all else fails. Sounds like she' desperate for attention, friendship, whatever. Try suggesting she seek counseling first.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:25 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• You did right by distanceing yourself from her and the only thing you can do is WARN your other friends about her and if they choose to continue to hang with her you again need to distance yourself at gatherings where she may be
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2011