Pregnant woman

Do you ever get a craving for a taste.. but you dont know what it is?
I have a craving.. and i can taste it lol... but everything i think it might be.. its not
LOL
Maybe im weird.
Does this happen to any of you??

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 5:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It happens to me all the time lol...you want something soooo bad but you don't know what! lol
    patientlyw8ing

Answer by patientlyw8ing at 5:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• LOL, I get that and I'm not pregnant! When I WAS pregnant, I didn't get any cravings! How boring!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It irritates me sooo bad. I tell my dh "im craving... " and then i just stop.. and hes like.. "your craving what"... im like "I DONT KNOW!!!" all emoctional... it happend with my first too
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 5:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• LOL, that is happening with this pregnancy! I have been craving something fruit related, but I can't find it! I think I might need not quite ripe mangoes. :) My sister lived in the Philippines for almost a year and she said that only the pregnant woman eat them! I love them when I am pregnant!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2008