I need to lose 5 pounds in 2 days! i kno it is very unhealthy but i have an important event to go to and i need to lose my water weight.if i do not eat anything for 2 days,drink plenty of water and exercise for an hour each day.how much weight can i lose?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Don't not eat....just go to a sauna shortly before whatever it is you think is important enough to NEED to lose 5 pounds for.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I don't know and either way it's not healthy, you could end up passing out (and that would be the least of your problems). What's so important that you have to lose it in 2 days?
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• it is very important.i have a dress i have to fit into in 2 days for a wedding!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• NOTHING is important enough to risk your health to lose weight in such a short amount of time.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• If you don't eat anything for two days you will be too weak to enjoy your important even. Why don't you just get a dress that actually fits you.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Drink cucumber water it will help get rid of excess water and make your skin look fab!And... if you can get to a pool and swim for a day that would do it.But don't skip meals that might actually keep it on.Just eat small healthy portions.Good Luck>>>..Peace
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• BECAUSE I ALREADY BOUGHT THE DRESSSS! I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO GO BUY A NEW ONE.AND I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET ONE TO MATCH THE OTHERS!!!!! ITS ONLY 2 DAYS! IM NOT GOING TO DIE.PEOPLE FAST ALL THE TIME! I JUST NEED TO GET RID OF WATER WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• What about water pills and ex-lax. That should empty you out enough.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Get a medium size bottle of miralax, mix with 64oz of propel or gatorade and drink it about 2 hours. Make sure your home, near the bathroom. You'll have diareah until your system is cleaned out, but you will lose 5lbs. I do suggest you have some lemon jello and maybe some chicken broth on hand to eat. You need something to replenish what you're losing. GL
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• so you JUST figured out you need to lose this 5 lbs?

I dunno...but good luck...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2011