If you no longer had kids in the house what would you do to occupy the time

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 11:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would sleep in alot and would join a women club to go do things like on meetup.com I would join some kind of good samaritan organization and help out. I would work or maybe not :) I would do fun stuff eat out alot go to casinos

posibilities are endless
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 11:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I would be very caught up on all my crafts. I have dollhouses in prograss, costumes to sew and other things I'd like to start. I could use my DD's room as a craft room! LOL! I wouldn't trade her for the world, but crafting time was the first thing I had to give up as a mom. We do a lot of stuff together, but she's not as interested as I am in how to make lighting fixtures for a 1:12 scale dollhouse. ;)
    Stacipr

Answer by Stacipr at 11:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I no longer have kids at home and I miss the hell out of them! Thank God for my job, lol On days off I read, get on cafemom (of course), and if the weather allows I work in the yard.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I went back to College, started volunteering in the community, started dating and started living life for me

Answer by admckenzie at 11:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Hubby and I would make out in the front room in the middle of the afternoon! Uninterupted!!!
    mimistime

Answer by mimistime at 11:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I'll be 56 when my youngest graduates from high school. Who knows how long it'll take to get her through college and gone if she decides to go locally. I won't want to do a thing.
    etown2reds

Answer by etown2reds at 11:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• CRAFTS!! CRAFTS!! & MORE CRAFTS!!!
    darmika

Answer by darmika at 1:08 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Go back to University.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• After the kids are gone, DH and I are going on some serious world adventures...not that we don't do that already, but different ones, since we won't be toting kids.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 2:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I have a world to see as well, and the DH wants to join me. I would take more time to make jewelery and pursue other hobbies I haven't had time to learn yet, get back into volleyball and learn to cook like a 5 star chef!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 4:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2011