What do you think about home schooling?

I Love it!!!!!! We as mom's decide what is the best choice for our children.There are some wonderful homeschool programs out there.My kid's attend a school 3 times a week.The classes are smaller so they get more one on one attention.We can travel when ever we want.Last year we took a trip cross country.We had a blast.I love the extra time I get to spend with my children.( I am not knocking other choices.I just want to share how happy our family is with home school and how my children are excelling in all area's. World Peace and Love to all>>>>

Mommy1234321

Asked by Mommy1234321 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• im going to start homeschooling next sept or before , do you homeschool on line and what
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• We homeschool and luv it! Time for Learning is a great online program for all ages!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I think it ROCKS and I would LOVE to be able to do it. *fingers crossed*
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We are so excited about it. We have been homeschooling for preschool and we will be starting our "official" homeschooling in August.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 12:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I don't plan to, but I think there are some great ways to make it work (and some no so great). I know for many families its the beat option for them, and it works well. I go to school myself, and will be working full time once I finish, so I don't have the time and energy to focus on homeschooling the way I would want to if we chose that route.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i know alot of moms who homeschool around me........but, personally, its just not for me:) i enjoy the one on one time i get with both my kids as they are on opposite school schedules...
    Lovelylis

Answer by Lovelylis at 12:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*Love It*~ and keep a site of my own for local homeschoolers!!! Teaching my kids is why I love being a mom!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Mine are in public, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Public just works for my family.
    darmika

Answer by darmika at 1:38 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My daughter went to public school for Kindergarten-2nd grade. She is now in 5th grade and it's the best decision I ever made when I decided to home school her. She is doing so well in all areas. I agree with you, I too love to be able to not have school get in the way of us spending time together. We get to take school wherever we go! Kids grow up so fast and I feel blessed to be able to enjoy every minute of my kids childhood. So glad it's working for your family as well! Ü
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 2:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I think if you can do it and it is good for your family then great! i know that I do not have the patience for it, or the time. I work full time.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2011