Do you wish you could live your life over?

What changes would you make?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 11:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would have gone to a 4 year college right out of high school.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yes, in a heartbeat! The biggest change I would make is having better parents if I had a choice. Parents can make or break a child. Mine were horrible!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• No I don't. With everything I have been through (and there have been some really messed up scenarios during my life) it has all made me the person I am today and I am happy with that. I have learned from it all and I plan to learn a hell of a lot more before I leave this place.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 11:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• Yes. I wish I could go back to the age of 16 and not listen to certain ppl who changed my life forever.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• yes. I would makes so many different choices.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• In a way I do wish I could live it over but only if I know what I know now then.
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i used to.. then i would spiral into depression =o..

now i'm over it. i'm happy with how my life is turning out. =)
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 12:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No. Everything that happened in my past is what brought me to where I am today..any changes would've most likely made things now, completely different. I LOVE the way my Life turned out and wouldn't change any part of it for the world! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:16 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No but if it happened I'd change where I went to college. Surely from there it would go better than it did in this lifetime

Answer by admckenzie at 12:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

•  I think it would be nice to be able to do that.  I would change only one thing.  My second born was vaccinated when she was a year old within a minute she had a seizure and died.  Perfectly happy baby one minute she was smiling at me right before the shots she trusted me to protect her and I failed.  I blindly following the vaccination schedule, her doctor and not didn't do the research I should have before injecting her tiny body with adult sized injections.  I would love to be able to change that and see what she would be like at 11 years old. 

FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 12:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2011