What is the most romantic thing your S/O has done for you? adult content

I'm not even close to being materialistic, so I don't want all the expensive gifts. I'll probably get upset about how much my hubby spent anyway. LOL I love when my Darwin & I go for a walk in a park, or since I love taking pictures of nature, he'll find some place I don't know about with the most beautiful scenery!!
I was just wondering what makes your heart melt?

darmika

Asked by darmika at 11:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• we were driving really late at night... he stopped at a closed down gas station, turned on a slow song and gave me my first slow dance:-))) im sure it sounds weird but the way it all happened it was amazing
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 11:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• For our 10th Anniversary he picked me up from work, and when we didn't go straight home I asked why and where was our son. He had my parents babysitting, packed our bags and we were on our way to New York City for the weekend. It was a weekend I'll never forget, and I think he had every single thing packed in my suitcase that I needed.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• He's not a very romantic guy... I can't think of anything he did completely by himself without me having to prompt him lol. Not since he was still trying to get in my pants anyway :p MOST romantic is probably take me outside during a rainstorm just to kiss me in the rain once :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• My husband so sweet by remembering every little thing we celebrated. Not just holidays but when we first realized we loved each other, when we even were witnesses at our best friends wedding, when we first went out, and all sorts of little things we did together that we didn't want to forget. There must be a dozen little things to someone else but they meant a lot to use. He passed away a year ago and I still remember.
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 11:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• nothing really
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• The most memorable thing that comes to mind is the first Valentine's we were married. He gave me a book of poems th he himself had written and made. It was poems over a 2 year span.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• The day I got the highest score in the state on the nursing exit exam, he took me to see a Jason Staham flick and bought me a bacon cheeseburger. I know, that doesn't sound all that romantic, but it was to me!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2011