What do you ladies think?

My SO told me earlier that he is happy with me, out the blue without me asking so made me feel good. He then said I'm not saying I wont check out another girls ass but I'm not gonna chase it. I know it's normal for men and women to be attracted to attractive people so I guess it doesnt bother me too bad but what if he thinks a women is hot and she puts the opportunity in front of him to act on it? Not him chasing but her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• That will always be there. That is where the trust comes in. Its hard, i know, trust me. But if he really is happy with you and he does love you he wont do it. Im sure all men flirt with other women whe we are not around, but i try to pretend like mine doesnt. It makes me feel better because just the thought of him flirting with other women would freak me out and make me feel like he is cheating.
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• if he really cares about you then he won't act on it when an opportunity arises.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• He's basically telling you that he's ok with lusting after other women. That IMO is disrespectful and a red flag.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• It sounds like your the one for him so it doesn't matter if a girl chases him he won't care and won't even notice cause he'll only be paying attention to if you're chasing him.
    Dragonfly_95

Answer by Dragonfly_95 at 12:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We been together for a year...we live together and he is adopting my younger daughter since her dad disappeared on us. I'm pretty confident he's sticking around. i do feel i can trust him. i dont htink he'd cheat on me but i guess i am a little insecure with my body like i could lose some weight but i'm the same as when we met so he must like it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• This guy is a jerk
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 12:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• O-M-G.

You say 'I dont think he will cheat on me'... meaning you are still not 100% sure about him but you are willing to have him adopt your daughter?????????????????????????????????????

Yeah... I see BIG issues with that.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I mean I have never had issues with trusting him. ever. I never have thought anything suspicious. There are men and women who have been married for years and end up cheating on their spouses, i'm sure they didn't think that would happen either.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I agree with that.

I can only go off what you post. IF something somewhere inside you is questioning ANYthing at this point in time.... slow down. There is NO rush. I think having him adopt your daughter would be a wonderful thing WAY down the line. Why rush that. It doesnt seem fair but once we are parents new relationships are VASTLY different than if we were starting one having never been a parent. We HAVE to be slower, more cautious, choosy, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Well as much as a man may love his women, if the oppurtunity arises he will cheat not because he doesn't love you but because the always think with the little head and not the right one.
    My husband almost did it but i caught hime before it went that far and now my trust is gone and heis kissing my ass everyday now so I wont leave him.
    They are just weak scum bags...
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2011