Does your kid(s) have internet in their room(s)? NO JUDGING!!

Mine can have it in their rooms when their rooms are in their OWN HOMES!! Just my opinion though, what's yours?

Asked by darmika at 12:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• nope

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Mine are still babies but as we plan to home school they may one day indeed have access in their room via a wireless router.

Answer by mslksdh at 12:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My daughter has a laptop with wireless so she's got internet anywhere in the house.

Answer by Nanixh at 12:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No and it wont happen.

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No is too scary.

Answer by amparoortega at 12:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*Nope*~... we keep all computers, including theirs, in common area!

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We are wireless but dd uses the laptop at the kitchen table.

Answer by Noosa at 12:51 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My son has the ability to do this now at 5. He uses my laptop at home, or my moms when staying at grandmas, and he's not always in the same room with us. Lots of times he likes to play his nick jr games in his room so he can watch a movie while I shower or cook dinner. I think if I ever caught him abusing the privilege that would be the end of that, but for right now I don't have an issue with it. My sister is 9 and also has access to the internet on a laptop that isn't always in a common area, and she's always respected the rules that come with the privilege.

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Maybe when they reach high school. Maybe. At that point it would be wireless on a laptop. My oldest is only 3 so I have a little while before I have to worry about it.

Answer by montanagal2005 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No. Mine are 9 and 7 and are not allowed to use the computer unsupervised. Mine are not very tech savvy at all and it would be VERY easy for them to end up in the wrong place if you know what I mean.

Answer by vicesix at 6:16 AM on Feb. 12, 2011