Should i press charges UPDATE

Earlier I posted about this and YOU MOMS WERE WONDERFUL

MY brand new car we waited for 8 years of repairing our credit, GOT slammed into during a fight 5 witnesses -3 of which are stated in the report, and one witness today came to us and said i called the police the first time about the fight i seen the whole thing, and it all pin pointed all these witnesses dont know me or each other,the parents were gone, and their kids thru a party more than 30 kids were running in and out fighting and slammed a someone into our car and now our door is ruined,

there is a 500 detuctable i cannot afford, the parents earlier were civil and asked to have a meeting up at the office the mother came home and said she was going to the police and asking for a report, well of course when my husband went to fill her in on what the isurance said,
continued

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 5:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we made a claim already it would cost over 1000 for the door to be replaced,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• about the 500 and the price of the door she got very angry and started tryin to shove him saying it wasnt her fault because she didnt do it,he then said..i guess the meeting you both wanted at the office is off correct, she said im talkin to the detective, about it im crossing my Ts blah blah

and we were trying to be nice so we didnt have to press charges but we have no choice,they were not denying it but now their just insisting their not paying ANYthing

what do we do now? are 5 witnesses enough should i call another officer out to take the 4th womans statement?

How do we afford this 500 we just got the car a month ago,??

a

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I'd press charges! I know 500 is a lot.... we have a new car too and got into a small accident, luckily my Dad was able to fix it up and the only damage was 50 dollars. I don't know how to get the 500 other then pressing charges and maybe having them pay for it, why should you EVEN pay for the deductible? It wasn't your fault they were being stupid!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2008