Cheating

any one have helpful tips or signs that dh is cheating are doing something behind your back???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I've never had dh cheat. Here's what to look for though: unnecessary defensiveness on his part, not looking you in the eye, odd hours at work and the biggest of them all A WOMAN'S INTUITION.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:38 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• He wont leave his phone just anywhere. He takes it even to go take a shower. He makes you feel stupid when you ask him if he is cheating. He gets defensive.
    amparoortega

Answer by amparoortega at 12:40 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Hangs up his phone when you enter a room or quickly shuts off the computer when you enter the room if you answer his phone n the rare off chance he leaves it and the person on the other line hangs up. He wheres cologne more often or you smell a new perfume on him.  He has multiple emails and keeps them secret.  He deletes the computer history alot like every session.  

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:56 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• oh and one more, if he goes straight to the bathroom/shower when he gets home from ANYWHERE.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:57 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• what makes u think he is cheating?
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• phone constantly ringing..or phone turned off the minute he steps into the house..
    text message or call log erased
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 12:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Well I am in that situation now, beleive me when i tell you this...about 2 weeks ago I had 2 dreams that my Husband was cheating on me and of course he blew it off and said he would never cheat on me. So last week why did I find a girls number and text messages on his phone (which I am paying for) talking about how they cant wait to see each other etc.
    I called her and she said he told her he was divorced and living with friends and I said why would you say that and he said I was being stupid and he wasnt' wearing his ring at work but wore it at home. she thought he was single so I am wondering why he did it he said they were friends NOT! I have lost my trust in him and us. So Please follow your first mind if it seem fishy it is.....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Wont let you NEAR his phone, call and text logs erased, has to leave the room to talk on it, constantly coming home late, or "working" on the weekends, washing up when he gets home before he even says hello....
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 1:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2011