Wyr

be put in a nursing home or have your child take care of you?

I would rather a nursing home cause if my kids ha to take care of me I would be full of shit and starving all the time...they r so lazy

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 12:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in

• Definitely have my kids take care of me. Ppl get neglected and abused in nursing homes all of the time. I love my kids with all of my heart and they love me. I know they would take good care of me.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:51 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• lol mine probably would too
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• nursing home. i do not want to be a burden on my kids. they will have their lives and their families. in as much as i love my parents, if she lives with me and my s/o i would feel suffocated with no privacy. my man will not be able to walk around in his boxers or fart while we are on the couch watching tv. gross i know. lol.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• have your child take care of you
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• would rather have my kids take care of me
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 9:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My daughter would take care of me. she already told me. i worked at nursing homes and what they do in front of the family is not what they do when the family leaves. that is why i quit. it broke my heart. I would never ever put my parents in one and i don't think it is a burden to take care of them. That's what families do. So definetly have my kids take care of me.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:56 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• not sure have not thought about it depends if dh is still alive and how much help i really would need
    Ladyrosa

Answer by Ladyrosa at 11:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My kids take care of me.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• have children take care of me
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 11:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• nursing home
    tinkerbell244

Answer by tinkerbell244 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 13, 2011