Is this implantation bleeding?

11DPO , 4 days until AF. I've always been very regular so an early AF is way out of character but.... Implantation bleeding doesn't seem to be very common in the real world. Ugh. Im just worried and would love to hear from anyone who has had "implantation bleeding" and still had a successful pregnancy. Anyone? :(

Baka1216

Asked by Baka1216 at 1:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its normal
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I know exactly how you feel. When I was pregnant with my first I had some light bleeding in the first few weeks after I found out. It was just kinda light brownish pink. I now have a healthy 10 month old and am preggo again. Don't worry (I know it's hard not to!) If you are still feeling a little nervous call your doctor and voice your concerns and maybe they can schedule an appt to check things out and hopefully set your mind at ease.
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2011