Is this implantation bleeding?

11DPO , 4 days until AF. I've always been very regular so an early AF is way out of character but.... Implantation bleeding doesn't seem to be very common in the real world. Ugh. Im just worried and would love to hear from anyone who has had "implantation bleeding" and still had a successful pregnancy. Anyone? :(

Baka1216

Asked by Baka1216 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had implantation bleeding with my DS (second pregnancy). I've been pregnant 3 times and pregnancy #2 is the only pregnancy I experienced it.

It happen at 9 DPO for me. It was a tiny bit of pinkish/red blood in some mucus. It happened twice in the same day. At first I was like "crap...I'm getting my period already" and then it went away.

I took a test at 14 DPO and it was a BFP!!!!

The day I got my BFP I had more implantation bleeding. It looked like the beginning of a period and was there when I wiped 5 times. Then it was gone.

Doctor said it was just left over implant bleeding from the egg burrowing deeper in the uterine lining.

GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yea i got implantation bleeding before af was due not sure what dpo it was but around same time as you and had a very regular cycle. i think it could very well be the start of your pregnancy good luck
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 8:45 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I had some "spotting" like 2 weeks ago I don't know for how long because I got scared and starting wear dark color panties LOL It was very faint literally spots
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I had implantation bleeding right around 'when' AF was due to arrive but it didn't. I had the light brownish discharge twice during the day and by the next day it was GONE! Had cramping so still though AF was coming. I was already about 3-4 weeks pregnant but just wasn't expecting it as we had been TTC for 9 years!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2011