Am i pregnant (Hpt test wont work on me and last pg blood test were all negative) adult content

I'm really tired all the time, hungry all the time i feel like my jeans are tighter and my boobs are alot more sensitive. im not sure when im suppose to have a period b/c they are irregular. but my last one was in jan im pretty sure at the first of the month

this will be my second child my first child i didn't find out i was pregnant until i was 7months. Hpt do not work for me i took over 30 test in a 7month time period, i even went to 3 different doctors and i had one tell me i was going threw the change i was only 18 lol
I had blood test done at all 3 doc appts. finally i demanded a ultra sound and i was pg

So my question is do i sound like i could be pregnant and i want to know if anyone else has ever had a problem with blood and urine test being negative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I've never had the tests not work for me. Pregnancy symptoms are frustrating because they are often just like PMS. Good luck!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I think you should wait a bit longer without a period before decidin to go to the ob/gyn
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Wait till you miss another period and then go to doc tell him about last time and you prob get ultrasound straight away
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 8:42 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I did with my first I was 17 and went to a clinic , it was neg. then still no period so I took a a clear blue , and EPT, and a fact plus , and they were all NEG. I ended up going to the emergency room because I was really sick, finally a bolld test there came up positive I was already close to 3 months
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I haven't had this happen but have heard of it before. Unless you fear you have a medical issue I would wait at least two more weeks since you think your period was in January. If your periods are irregular you might just be PMSing?
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2011