could i be pregnant?

the end of last month i got two positive tests, went to planned parenthood and got a neg, went home and got another pos, then tested two days later and got two neg so i had a blood test done the next day. that came out neg as well. then the 3 of this month i got my period which ended on the 10th. somewhere during that i had a blood clot with a big white thing in it so i think i miscarried but i now i am having what i think are symptoms again. it is only the 17th so its only been a week since i had my period. is it possible for me to be pregnant or is this my body wanting to be pregnant? should i go get a test or ignore it until next month and see if i get my period? thanks for any advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• only an obgyn can answer this!!!!
    Anonymous

• Sounds like your body is doing some weird things! I'd see a doctor to be sure you're not pregnant, then get some birth control!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I don't think your pregnant... go see a doc.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It does kinda sound like you miscarried. It is possible to get pregnant right away. But either way, you need to see a doctor and make sure everything is ok. Good luck!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2008