someone please give me a answer!

my lmp was 3/8/08 and my 6week and 10week u/s also stated that my due date was 12-13-08(which is right on point with my lmp)well i went to my 13week 5day u/s and now they are saying i am 14weeks and 5days and that my due date is now 12-06-08 how is that possible when i know for a fact 3-8-08 was my lmp was i looked up info on the conceive caculators and its saying if im due the 6th than my lmp had to be the 1st which it wasnt!i dont get this at all than to make matters worse i cheated on my bf 5days be4 my period(but the next morning i went and took the morning after pill just so i wouldnt have any miss happs with this other guy) so did i get preg be4 my period(3/3/08) i did take the morning after pill the next morning after havin sex with the guy i cheated with than my period came on the 8th)i took preg test and they were negative i finally took one on april 6th and it was postive so whats going on! oh and if u want to be a rude *** ***** than u dont need to respond!

needanswers715

Asked by needanswers715 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• usually, the further along you are, the less accurate u/s is in judging a due date. Also, babies grow at slightly different rates in the womb, just like they do out of the womb. I would go with the dates from your original u/s as being the most accurate, though I will say that a due date is usually a "guess" anyways. It's all up to your body and baby as to when "the day" comes. Good luck!
    faeriemamma

Answer by faeriemamma at 10:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• what exactly IS your question? Are you asking if the baby is the other guy's? I don't know, but i will say pregnancy calenders assume that you have a 28 day cycle and ovulate (and are therefore most fertile) on day 14. That doesn't happen for all of us. Stress can trigger early or lateness. Talk to your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Maybe you shouldnt cheat....... If you didnt want to have a baby with the person you cheated with, you shouldnt of cheated in the first place.... BUT I'M JUST SAYING... But since you DID cheat. You due date is normally give or take a few days anyways. If this is your first baby, then you will prolly go LATER than your due date. Good Luck!
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• u/s are more accurate early on.My doc says I am due July 21 while my u/s has said consistantly that my due date is July 24. It is really best to go by your last menstrual period.
    busybee914

Answer by busybee914 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• The doctors office give you the Estimated Due Date (EDD). It is just an estimate. You will go many more times and they may possibly keep changing the due date. Don't panic, with it being within couple of weeks of each other. I will keep you in thought and prayer to stay true to your current bf and for you as a good mom to your unborn baby. I don't condone cheating but neither will I judge you as we all are not perfect and we all make mistakes. God is forgiving.
    tngal

Answer by tngal at 12:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Babies grow at different rates in the womb, that is just an estimation based on the size. It is extremely unlikely that you will get pregnant 5 days before the start of your period.
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 12:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I agree with all the answers above. Babies do grow at different rates dont depend on the completly. My due date was telling me that I had conceived when my husband and I weren't even together, so dont trust it completly they were way off I delivered early anyways and if they were right I would have been 4 weeks early which I wasn't I was only two. So they were way wrong with me. So it all depends. Honestly dont freak out, your just going to have to wait until the little on is born. sorry and good luck! =)
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 12:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• With my second I know the exact date I got pregnant and it took about 21 days for the test to even show positive. But even with knowing what day I conceived, babys will come on their own time no matter what the due date is. The thing is you want them to come after 34 weeks for the best possible chance.

And with this second one the doctors were telling me I conceived two weeks earlier which I new to be wrong it took until after the ultrasound for them to believe me that she was two weeks younger than what they thought.
    jfreesNish

Answer by jfreesNish at 12:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• All I know is my lmp was 01-27-07 and that would make my due date November 3, well that didn't happen with my ultrasound and it turned my lmp was my implantation bleeding which could actually be like a period. So, it is possible that you're further along...
    Babyduche

Answer by Babyduche at 12:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Your due date is an estimate. It doesn't always line up to when you think it should. The only way to know for sure who the baby's dad is if you had sex with two different men in that timeframe would be to get a DNA test.
    jaycee1124

Answer by jaycee1124 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2008