Do I let him sleep or wake him up?

My 19 month old will randomly wake up for about two to three hours about once every other month. There seems to be no apparant reason for it. He is not sick, not teething at the moment, not hungry or thirsty. Can you think of any other reasons he may wake up? Also, would you wake him up so he naps at normal time, let him sleep and give him a nap late and then a late bedtime, or let him sleep and perhaps skip nap so he goes to bed on time?

JamieLK

Asked by JamieLK at 9:02 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a 19 Month old.
    She goes to be around 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM, wakes up in the middle of the night for a drink of water and lays back down on her own & falls back to sleep, then wakes up around 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM, and her Nap time is at around 11:00 PM or 12:00 PM and wakes up around 2 PM. Your little one could be teething.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2008