Could I be pregnant....

My best friend and her fiancee and my hubby have all noticed one thing and asked the same question without confronting each other first... they have all noticed how much i have been sleeping! i went to bed yesterday around 4pm or 5pm and didnt wake up till 2pm today! I did some stuff that I needed to get done here at the house and went back to sleep untill 4:15... and not only that but my period only lasted for a day and a half... i bled for one day and then didnt bleed at all the next and then bled for a half a day and then it was ovr and it was also very light! All three at seprate times have asked me if am pregnant... i didnt think i was untill the third person asked jus today! could it be that i realy am pregnant or could this be somthing alltogether different?!?

Meanttobeamomma

Asked by Meanttobeamomma at 5:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be a number of things, a virus, or stress, or anemia, and so forth. It is unusual for you, so you should get checked out. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 5:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• If you have sex you could be pregnant. This isn't a question anyone on here can answer, yes it seems like a symptom but Bmat is right. It could be anything. Wait until you at least miss a period and go get a test.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I would take a test and make a doctor's appointment either way. You'll need to be seen for your pregnancy or whatever illness you have!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i agree with Bmat. It could be a number of things. I personally didn't start sleeping more until I was 4 months. But everyone is different. Have you been trying to get pregnant?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• If that was implantation bleeding then u should be far enough to test so take one and good luck
    Anonymous

• yes ive been trying to get pregnant for a long time now... and i will most definatly take a test...
    Meanttobeamomma

Answer by Meanttobeamomma at 7:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2008