Need help =(

had a miscarrige today and im heartbroken i really need someone to talk to cause i dont know what to do.. all i wanna do is cry and cry. if anyone has advice that would be great

ambie1992

Asked by ambie1992 at 4:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Cry sweetie. And then cry some more. Don't try to bottle up your feelings because it will just eat you alive. Maybe go find someone to talk to such as a therapist or a pastor. You could also join a loss support group. I can tell you that there is no magic pill to make the pain go away. Time. Time will ease it up a bit, file the edges down so its not so sharp eventually. But it will always be there with you. Because, regardless of whether you got to hold that baby, you are a mommy and so you will mourn the loss of your baby. Hugs to you. It will get a little easier to breathe. I promise. Just hold on to those close to you.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 4:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I have lost two children. The pain is horrible and unbelievable. The most help I found was talking to others who have experienced like losses. I would recommend compassionate friends. They have a website and daily chatrooms. Some of their chatrooms I believe deal specifically with people who have experienced a similar loss as yours.
    Nothing is wrong with crying. Do what feels okay with you. Share. There might be a group here. There are groups for people who loss children.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I had a miscarriage on July 7th 2010, it was one of the worst days of my life. I can understand your pain. It is still hard for me to deal with. Espically when i see babys out in the store and stuff. I was 11 weeks along and if i wouldnt of lost the baby he or she would have been about 2-3 weeks old right now. I would be willing to talk to you about anything that you need. I havent been to talk to anyone about my loss. I felt that it would be harder on me to talk to someone about it. My own family didnt even talk to me about it, which kinda made it hard too. But im here if you would like to talk
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• aww sweetie i wish i could give you a huge hug .. my thoughts and prayers are with you x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• my prayers are def with you. i know the pain is unbelieveable. just let yourself cry and dont bottle anything up. go to whoever your closest with and just cry on thier shoulder and hug them as long as you can. it takes time to get over, ive lost 2 children but im so blessed to have 2 now. dont ever be afraid to show how you feel or hold anything back. get angry, get sad...let everything go
    only time can heal to some extent but it will get better
    <3
    mama2r

Answer by mama2r at 11:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Im so sorry for you loss
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*HUGS*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I had a couple of miscarriages, so I can equate.  It's horrible!  All I can say is cry, talk to people, remember that there was probably something wrong & this is natures' way to deal with it, and most of all look forward.  Chances are that you will have children in the future, so don't give up!!  Lots of hugs & prayers!  We're here for you, girl!!!!group hug

ThankfullyProud

Answer by ThankfullyProud at 9:32 AM on Feb. 13, 2011