When summer comes and it gets hot.....

does your family go swimming at a public pool or do you have one in your backyard?
or do you even go to the beach (if your nearby one)

virgo550

Asked by virgo550 at 8:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We have a pool. We go to public pools. We go to the beach. Water parks are my absolute favorite outing.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We belong to a swim club.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We belong to the town pool. But during July both kids are at sleep-away camp. My husband loves to go to the pool before dinner for a quick cool down. Living in northern NJ the closest shore is about an hour away. My husband grew up going to the shore as his family's vacation. My in-laws still go to the same motel the same week, after 45 years.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:12 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We have an above-ground pool. I cant wait til summer! Swimming, BBQ, open windows & fresh air & sunshine- ahhh :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We don't own a pool. We usually go swimming in my friend's pool. I'm not a big fan of public pools, mostly because I have a very low tolerance for people acting dumb, and there's a lot of that in public pools for some reason. If we do go to a public pool, it's usually the one at the Y, and we go with my friend and her kids, mid day, when there's less people. We all love the beach though, so we go whenever we get a chance. And if we're visiting family in the summer, we're almost always in my mom's pool. We actually practically lived in my mom's pool last summer.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Both, I have relatives with pools. And we go to a public one.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We go to the lake. I don't like public pools.
    downsznmomof4

Answer by downsznmomof4 at 9:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We have 3 pools in our development, so we'll go there.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We have a little pool, but we occasionally go to a public pool. It will be so much more fun this year, since my daughter will be a little older.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We have a pool, but we use to be a member of a pool. We didn't go to the city pool. The kids that went there were just too mean as were their parents.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2011